The University of California Policy on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment, linked below, provides information regarding the University’s prevention and response efforts to sex offenses. The UC Police on Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment contains information regarding how the University works to prevent sex offenses, how it will respond once it becomes aware of a sex offense, and of the many resources available to those who have been affected by a sex offense.
UC’s policies and codes of conduct spell out the rights and responsibilities of students and employees in ensuring that UCDC is a safe environment, and how the university addresses reports of sexual violence and sexual harassment.
- Policy on Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence [PDF]
- Policy on Student Conduct and Discipline [PDF]
- Faculty Code of ConductPDF
- Student Codes of Conduct
- Policy on Nondiscrimination in Employment [PDF]
- Statement of Ethical Values [PDF]
- Standards of Ethical Conduct
- Principles of Community