Next Meeting - Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:00 AM (Pacific)
1111 Franklin Street, Conference Room 5320, Oakland, CA & via Teleconference
The University of California, Washington Center's Operations and Management Advisory Committee (OMAC) advises the Center's Executive Director and senior management on all policy issues related to the management and operation of the Center. In advising on policy related to the Center, OMAC is guided by the following principles:
- the importance of policy development that is consistent with the academic planning for the Center;
- the importance of developing a sustainable enterprise to carry out the multiple business functions housed in one building;
- the importance of developing systems within the Office of the President to assist the Center in ongoing operational needs as a remote location in the UC system;
- and the importance of recognizing that UCDC is a University-wide facility for which there is a shared responsibility.
Click on the links below to view meeting documents. All documents are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. If you encounter problems viewing any of these documents, please contact email@example.com or 202-974-6224.
Agenda & Membership
Reports & Documents
- Annual Report '11-'12
- A Quick Primer on UCDC
- AY '13-'14 Residential Rates
- Financing the UCDC Academic Program
- Technology Services Overview
- Communications Plan (In Progress)