Metro Official website: http://www.wmata.com
Metro Mobile site & apps: http://wmata.com/mobile/
Metro Trip Planner – a great tool!
SmarTrip card -- benefits:
- Load with your debit or credit card. No cash needed.
- Use in metro and buses (including DC Circulator)
- Register number on back, and if you lose the card all money is transferred to another card.
- Purchase at CVS or Metro Center
- Saves time!!!
Stations closest to the Center:
- Farragut North (Red)
- Dupont Circle (Red)
- Farragut West (Blue/Orange)
If taking the Blue/Orange line, it is recommended that you walk to Farragut West instead of changing lines at Metro Center. This will save you time & $$$
- Official website: www.dccirculator.com
- One of the best ways to get to Georgetown from the Center
- $1.00 fare
- SmarTrip cards accepted
Five Routes (check website for schedule information)
- Georgetown-Union Station
- Woodley-Park/ Adams Morgan and McPherson Square Metro
- Convention Center-SW Waterfront
- Smithsonian/National Gallery of Art
- Union Station/ Navy Yard Via Capitol Hill