This page features the most pertinent resources for UCDC faculty.
Refer to the Faculty Resource Guide for more information regarding academics, faculty services, faculty housing, IT services, student information and security.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Fall Semester & Quarter 2017||August - December 2017|
|Fall Semester Instruction Begins||August 29|
|UCDC Add/Drop Deadline for Semester Students||September 8|
|Fall Quarter Instruction Begins||September 26|
|UCDC Add/Drop Deadline for Quarter Students||October 6|
|Last Day of Fall Semester & Quarter Instruction||December 8|
|Fall Semester & Quarter Grades Due||December 15|
|Winter Quarter & Spring Semester 2018||
January -May 2018
|Winter Quarter & Spring Semester Instruction Begins||January 9|
|UCDC Add/Drop Deadline for Winter Quarter & Spring Semester||January 19|
|Last Day of Instruction for USSC Students||March 9|
|Last Day of Winter Quarter Instruction||March 16|
|Winter Quarter Grades are Due||March 23|
|Last Day of Spring Semester Instruction||April 20|
|Spring Semester Grades Due||May 11|
|Spring Quarter 2018||March - June 2018|
|Spring Quarter Instruction Begins||March 27|
|UCDC Add/Drop Deadline for Spring Quarter||April 6|
|Last Day of Spring Quarter Instruction||June 8|
|Spring Quarter Grades Due||June 15|
Important Contact Information
|Support Service||Contact Person|
|Administrator of Academic Services||Sabrin Said|
|Business Manager||Rodger Rak|
|IT Services||Michael Sesay|
|Parking Services & Faculty Guest Housing||Alverta Scott|
|Photo I.D.||Residential Services|
|Student Counseling Services||Parker Associates Mental Health Services|
Administrator of Academic Services
- For administrative support with student enrollment, classroom needs and final grades, please contact the Administrator of Academic Services, Sabrin Said.
- For electives, each instructor has $150 to spend over the quarter/semester for allowable expenses.
- For seminars, each instrcutor has $250 to spend over the quarter/semester for allowable expenses.
- A request for reimbursements must be presented within 30 days and approved by the Business Manager, Rodger Rak.
- For questions regarding classroom technology, the UCDC Network or changing your password, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Guest Housing
- Upon accepting a position with UCDC, visitng faculty who intend to stay at the Center will need to complete the Guest Housing Form and submit it to the email@example.com
- Please note that visiting faculty are considered long-term guests and are responsible for certain apartment necessities -see 'Guest Housing for Visiting Facutly' in the Faculty Resource Guide.
- For more information about guest housing, please contact the Coordinator of Auxiliary Services, Alverta Scott.
- All parking requests should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All parking request must be made at least one week in advance as there is no attendant on site.
- The parking fee is $5.00 per day and the Center will invoice you accordingly.
- Monthly parking ia available upon request.
- Any questions regarding parking should be directed to the Coordinator of Auxiliary Services, Alverta Scott.
- Washington Center issued photo identification is mandatory and must be presented to security upon entering the building.
- New faculty or those who need tbeir I.D. reprinted should contact Residential Services at email@example.com
Student Counseling Services
- Walk-in counseling appointments are available on Mondays and Wednesdays or by appointment by calling 202-234-7738 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In an emergency, faculty may contact the duty line at 202-415-9275.